Monday, March 21, 2011

what are friends for? :)

The expected turns up unfortunately! But when I really had to come face to face with the ‘already known answer’, I never knew I’d be so strong. He would just go on and on about it. Trying to put the harsh fact in the mildest way possible. But all I could register in my head was that it was something which I had already thought of. At the beginning I felt numb. No reaction what so ever, just sitting with the cell on my ears. He’s speaking, trying to make me feel better, and saying something which I could barely understand. I tried to listen to him...but all that I could do was hear what he was saying. Later I tell him that it’s okay and I never expected anything great anyways. We cut the line and I’m still stunned. Compared to yesterday, I was more composed today. All ready to accept anything that comes my way. A few awkward minutes passed as I sat there motionless and emotionless. Felt as if time stood still and the floor has just broken apart from underneath my feet.
Later, after few minutes or so, I was back to normal. Calm and composed. Back to my normal nature. I never knew that I could take it. I feel great about that. I have much more in me than what I thought I possess. Now it all feels like a dream. Once again I would really love to thank one of my friend who was always with me throughout the previous day. He had been my only support. In fact, the sense of stability in me came in just because of him. He was with me, right next to me just when I needed him. Unlike other friends who just give a word as to staying with you and helping you forever and all shit... just for the sake of it. But this guy was just amazing! He knows what to tell, he knows when to tell, he knows the exactly the thing I want to hear, he knows exactly how I feel and what would make me feel better.
I’d never want to lose you. You mean a lot to me. So much that I’m practically blogging about you! When no one was there with me, you were the one who always supported me. Thank you so much! I don’t think I can ever make it up to you! You know yourself that you will always be SPECIAL for me. i can never forget you...love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment