Saturday, April 2, 2011

sudden craze for shin chan!

I never thought I'd blog about shin chan! Well, I'm going crazy for that tiny little kid(shin chan). His sister(himawari)...the whole 'Nohara family' for that case!!!!! This little guy is the biggest inspiration for my little sister...no doubt her behaviour is so much simmilar to his. Shin chan is the cutest and the most hillarious cartoon I've ever watched and it has caught my attention forever! My sister is a die-hard fan of shin chan and I guess that's the only thing one could threaten her with.
well, this blog is dedicated only to shin chan...



^that dog ----sheero is the cutest thing ever! Himawari loves him...I LOVE THAT DOG! ITS SO ADORABLE!



Taking care of a kids like shin chan and himawari is a task by itself...


the whole nohara family ^



Himawari proves to be his sister in every sense!

they are the best family ever! no doubt !



No comments:

Post a Comment