Sunday, September 5, 2010

This is how everything started....

Or i can say..everything ended. A strange kind of feeling in everyone's mind... We entered our classrooms.. Started interacting with the people we never even knew existed in class. Took pics of our classroom,chatted for hours with the teachers we hated...We were gonna miss all of it...The fact that schooldays were comming to an end was not at all digestable by me....I still remember that day..I entered my class and my "so called enemy" greeted me with a broad smile and screamed "good morning Aartiiii!!!!" That was never expected from her!! we used to hate the mere looks of each other.
I sat with my friend.She's like the most emotional person ive ever come across!! She started wailing out loud..and looking at her...everyone in the class started to cry.That was a shocking view for me...because ive never seen guys crying in front of the class..We had been sitting in class for eight hours like any other day.but this day went of so quickly! Those were the last "eight hours"we spent in our classroom...
The next day was the day everyone was waiting for..! FAREWELL!!!!! None of the girls could be recogonized behind the thick layer of their makeup and the longgg draping sarees. Guys were looking really handsome in their coats and blazers!! Even the nerd of our class was looking good(we never expected him to turn up for the farewell). We students used to think that our school cannot be called anything less than a miser.But when it came to the food which was served.......our opinion had to change. We were forced to play lame games!! =_=' That was really boring..people gave speeches...that was even more boring.Our principal started talking about our future and all crap...which was not less than a everyday lecture given to us by teachers and parents.I dont know how we enjoyed in between all this...............................But somehow we did.(Im unable to find out the reason how we ENJOYED) :P As and when the farewell was ending,one by one people started to cry..some cried because their crush turned em down,others cried because school was actually comming to an end...I belonged to the second category....At 3:45pm,our farewell ended.Everyone left the school premises with a heavy heart.Many people looked back at the school and started crying again(things there was looking like some kind of bollywood melodrama movie). After every 5 minutes,people start loosing control of their emotions and start crying again.I would never want to leave my school crying.And i didnt do that...I was the 'agony aunt' who tries to stop each and every person from crying.It was hard to bring them back to normal and they loose it in the next 5 minutes AGAIN...!!!!
The next day people were under control over their emotions...and you could find each and everyone's status update as "missing school miserably"or something like that....We would chat and text for hours and make promises that we will be BFF...this promise hardly works out for a few months though...so,this is how everything ended.My school life was the bestttttttteeeesssssttttt part of my life !! I dont think anything else can cover up for it.not even my childhood...
Well.....i miss my school alott.... Its been 6 months since school is over... Yesterday was teacher's day.So i was missing all the teachers in my school..Thats why i thought i'll start my first blog with how my school ended.. :D

pleeezzzz post ur comments...as ive joined newly,i hardly know how things go about here. so plz give me feedback...caio for now!!

6 comments:

  1. :')....a very heart touching blog...im impressd n hope all will b...ur a vry gud blogger aarti no 1 can say dat dis is ur 1st blog...n dis blog shws hw much u luv ur skul..cont writing n keep rockin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. n u selected a very suitabl pic 4 dis blog..luks kool....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx....reeaaallly sweet of u!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely..... no others words can fir betta describing ur work of creation.... the part aboutn "ppl crying bbecause their crushes turned them down rocked bigtime "

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are no words to appreciate u, aarti........
    wakai mein tu gr8 hai.....!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete